This course covers the outcomes required to supervise the removal process for friable and non-friable asbestos containing material (ACM). The unit Supervise Asbestos Removal – CPCCBC4051A includes planning for and supervising the removal process, including preparing the work area and the work site, using safe and compliant removal practices, maintaining safety procedures, and supervising the decontamination and removal of asbestos containing materials. This unit of competency is recognised by Skills Organisation and WorkSafe New Zealand as equivalent in knowledge and skills to the NZ Unit Standard 29767.
Who Should Attend
People that should attend this course are those wanting to:
- People wishing to Supervise B Class removal
- People wishing to Supervise A Class removal
Please note, there is only one (1) Supervisors course which covers both A and B Class material.
- plan for asbestos removal
- prepare site for removal
- supervise testing, compliance, and documentation in consultation with the assessor and the asbestos removalist
- oversee removal and decontamination processes
- supervise and support team members
Book Upcoming Courses
- 24 October 2019 @ 8:30 am - 25 October 2019 @ 4:30 pm
- 7 November 2019 @ 8:30 am - 8 November 2019 @ 4:30 pm